DA Form 1380 – Army Pubs DA 1380 Fillable – It is necessary to complete DA Form 1380, Army Reserve Record of Individual Performance of Reserve Duty Training, in order to receive reimbursements for dental and medical readiness periods. An Army Reserve (USAR) DA Form 1380 is created by the last day of each month to cover non-unit reserve training or equivalent duties undertaken by reservists assigned to United States Army Reserve (USAR) units that are not associated with the unit of assignment.
The following individuals are in charge of putting together the form:
- By the head of the organization that is proposing the training initiative.
- In exchange for attending professional or trade convention meetings, a military representative has been selected.
- By a reservist in preparation for training assignments with another branch of the military. It is necessary for these instances that the paperwork be signed by a fully authorized officer of the unit attached.
- The attached status is granted by the commanding officer of the unit receiving attachment for training purposes.
- All additional Reserve training will be conducted by an official appointed by the local commander.
This form, which is often mistaken with DA Form 1380, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Card, was last updated by the United States Department of the Army (DA) on May 1, 2019. This form was last revised by the Department of the Army (DA) on May 1, 2019. A fillable version of the form that is up to date may be obtained from the link provided below.
The DA Form 1380: What to Do and How to Fill It Out
The procedure for completing the form may vary from instance to case. The following are the fundamental DA Form 1380 instructions:
- It is self-explanatory that items 1 through 3, 5 through 8, and 10 through 12 are self-explanatory and provide just the most basic information regarding the dates, names, and payment amounts.
- Item 4 is where you will indicate the address to which you will be mailing the form.
- In Item 9, make sure that the right sort of obligation was done. Columns A through D should include information on the training or instruction received, the total number of hours worked, the number of retirement credits gained, and a short description of the tasks performed.
- Item 11 should be left blank.
- Toss the completed form to the custodian or your AMHRR, who will then give all of the necessary documentation to the authorized officer for signature.
- The DA Form 1380 for SSD1 must be completed in its entirety.
- Soldiers who want to participate in the Warrior Leader Training must first complete the Army Structured Self Development Level 1 course (SSD1) (WLC). The SSD1 is anticipated to be completed by the majority of Active Duty troops during their duty hours or in their spare time.
There are various processes involved in receiving payment for completing the Army SSD1. On the Army Learning Management System website, you may register, log in, and complete the Army Structured Self Development Level 1 assessment. Print off your certificate of completion or your AARTS transcript if you have them handy. Then complete DA Form 1380 in accordance with the guidelines provided below:
- In Item 9, Choose The Checkbox Labeled OTHER
- Column A should include the dates that you spent working on the training. It is advised that you break your training into 10 distinct days to make it more manageable.
- Despite the fact that the SSD1 course is 80 hours in length, only 40 hours are indicated in Column B on the application form. In Column A, divide the needed 40 hours by the 10 days that have been entered.
- Fill in the blanks in Column C with P1 for each completed line.
- For each line in Column D that has been completed, enter “Structured Self Development Level 1.”
- Completed forms should be sent to the Defense Department’s Human Resources Command, located at 1600 Spearhead Div Ave., Fort Knox, Kentucky 40122.