DA Form 2166-8-1 – Army Pubs DA 2166-8-1 Fillable – The NCOER Counseling and Reporting Form, also known as DA Form 2166-8-1 in the United States Army, is a document that supervisory officers must complete.
The DA Form 2166-8-1 is the form that must be completed to submit a Non-Commissioned Officer Evaluation Report. A non-commissioned officer evaluation report is used to conduct an annual assessment of non-commissioned officers within the United States Army. The form was formerly considered to be an assessment report in and of itself, but it is now considered to be a counseling and report form in and of itself.
In Addition To The Form DA Form 2166-8-1, Are There Any More Forms?
The DA Form 2166-8-1 and the DA Form 2166-8 are used to create an NCO assessment report.
When Does The DA Form 2166-8-1 Need To Be Submitted?
There is no set deadline for submitting the NCOER Counseling and Report Form; nevertheless, as previously stated, NCOs are evaluated every year and their ratings are published. It follows that as soon as the more current form is submitted, the report’s applicability is forfeited.
What Is The Proper Way To Fill Out DA Form 2166-8-1 Fillable?
The supervising officer completes the Counseling and Report form (NCOER form fillable), which is available online. The following is an example of the information to be provided:
- The NCO’s administrative information at its most basic (name, SSN, rank, contact information, identifying rates, and codes)
- Affirmation of the authenticity of the assessing officer and senior raters or reviewers
- A detailed description of responsibilities
- The Army values, qualities, talents, and actions are followed, as is the criticism on them.
- Before submitting the report, the assessing officer, senior raters, and reviewers who have been named in the report must sign and date the form.
What Address Should I Use To Mail DA Form 2166-8-1?
Upon completion, the form should be sent via the right channels to its intended recipient. In addition, the assessment report will be maintained on file in the NCO’s file as well.
DA Form 2166-8-1 – Army Pubs DA 2166-8-1 Fillable
Related Post For DA Form 2166-8-1
Incoming search terms:
- da 2166-8-1