DA Form 2166-9-2 – Army Pubs DA 2166-9-2 Fillable – NCO Evaluation Report, SSG-1SG/MSG, is a Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) evaluation report used by the United States Army to evaluate Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) ranging in rank from Staff Sergeant (SSG-1SG) to Master Sergeant (MSG). To evaluate the performance of senior commanders, the Army Department (DA) has developed a set of six forms, each of which may be seen on the DA’s website. It is an organizational report, similar to the other NCOER forms, and it needs the participation of multiple approved intermediate and senior raters to submit their appraisal of the NCO’s yearly efforts.
According to the form’s official name, the most recent version was released on November 1, 2015. The form is commonly referred to as the “DA Form 2166-9-2.” DA Form 2166-9-2, a fillable DA Form, is available for download below or may be obtained on the Army Publications Directorate (APD) website, which is kept up to date.
Instructions For Using DA Form 2166-9-2
The DA Form 2166-9-2 is governed by Department of the Army Pamphlet 623-3, Evaluation Reporting System, which may be found on the Department of the Army website. The SSG-1SG/MSG NCO Evaluation Report is divided into five sections, each of which must be completed by either the rated officer or the raters:
- Part I, Administrative Data, necessitates the collection of personal information from the NCO. Among the details requested are the NCO’s name, personal email address, social security number, information about their unit, rank, the purpose for submitting the report, the covered periods, the rated months, the nonrated codes, and the number of attachments.
- Authentication is the second section of the report, and it contains information on the members of the staff that will be evaluating the NCO’s performance and professionalism. This section contains the personal information of both raters, as well as their rank, branch of service, and organizational affiliations.
- Another element of the second section is allocated to a supplementary rater if a supplementary rater is required to be added to the rating chain.
- It is the rater in charge of doing the assessment who is responsible for completing Part III, Duty Description, and Part IV, Performance Evaluation, by the criteria stated. The parts demand a description of the NCO’s responsibilities as well as a short evaluation of their character, presence, intellectual ability, leadership skills, growth potential, and willingness to work hard to achieve outcomes.
- After all of the parts have been completed and signed, it is recommended that a senior rater offer further remarks regarding the NCO’s performance in Part V, Senior Rater Overall Potential, of the form.
DA Form 2166-9-2 – Army Pubs DA 2166-9-2 Fillable
Related Post For DA Form 2166-9-2
Incoming search terms:
- DA Form 2166-9-2