DA Form 260-1 – Army Pubs DA 260-1 Fillable – DA stands for Request for Publication. Publications pertaining to training, doctrine, technology, and equipment This is a military form that was made available by the Department of the Army (DA) of the United States on June 1, 2018. The form, which is often referred to incorrectly as the DD Form 260-1, is a military form that is used by and within the United States Army. As of now, the DA does not give any specific directions for completing the form.
- It is possible to download a 5-page paper in PDF format.
- The Army Publishing Directorate’s most recent edition is available for download.
- It is editable, free, and simple to use.
- Fill out the form in our online filing application by following the instructions.
- Download an up-to-date fillable DA Form 260-1 in PDF format from the link provided below, or explore hundreds of different DA Forms saved in our online collection of thousands of documents.