DA Form 272 – Army Pubs DA 272 Fillable – The Department of the Army (DA) produced DA Form 272 on January 1, 1982, which is a military form that is used by the military. The form, which is often referred to incorrectly as the DD Form 272, is a military form that is used by and within the United States Army. As of now, the DA does not give any specific directions for completing the form.
- The following is a one-page document available for download in PDF format:
- The Army Publishing Directorate’s most recent edition is available for download.
- It is editable, free, and simple to use.
- Fill out the form in our online filing application by following the instructions.
- DA Form 272 is a fillable DA Form that may be downloaded in PDF format from the link provided below, or you can explore hundreds of different DA Forms in our online database.