DA Form 335-R – Army Pubs DA 335-R Fillable – The Department of the Army (DA) produced DA Form 335-R, a military form, on December 1, 1982, to be used by soldiers in the United States military. The form, which is often referred to incorrectly as the DD Form 335-R, is a military form that is used by and within the United States Army. As of now, the DA does not give any specific directions for completing the form.
- The paper is two pages long and may be downloaded in PDF format.
- The Army Publishing Directorate’s most recent edition is available for download.
- It is editable, free, and simple to use.
- Fill out the form in our online filing application by following the instructions.
- Download an up-to-date fillable DA Form 335-R in PDF format from the link provided below, or explore hundreds of different DA Forms saved in our online collection of thousands of documents.