DA Form 67-10-1 – Army Pubs DA 67-10-1 Fillable – Department of Army DA Form 67-10-1, Company Grade Plate (O1-O3; WO1-CW2) Officer Evaluation Report, is a document that is used to provide the Department of Army Headquarters (HQDA) with helpful and important information regarding a rated officer’s competency and potential for advancement. The DA Form 67-10-1 is used for the evaluation of first and second lieutenants, captains, warrant officers (WO1), and chief warrant officers in the United States Army (CW2).
This version of the form, which was made available by the U.S. The Department of the Army (DA) issued the order on March 1, 2019, and it is still in effect and use today. A fillable version of the DA Form 67-10-1 that is up to date may be downloaded from the link provided below.
The form should not be confused with DD Form 67, Form Processing Action Request, which is used for the same purpose. This form is used to cancel an existing United States passport. To update an existing Department of Defense (DoD) form or to add a new one to the DoD inventory, you must first get permission from the DoD.
Instructions For Using DA Form 67-10-1
- Part I is for entering the required administrative data and providing the rated officer’s personal information, unit data, number of rated months, and the reason for submitting the report. Part II is for providing the rated officer’s personal information, unit data, and the reason for submitting the report.
- Authentication by the rated officer and other rating authorities is required in Part II (“Authentication”), which is completed after the rating period. After the report has been authenticated by the rating authorities, the rated officer is required to sign it. All signatures on the form must be received 14 days before the form’s “Thru” date.
- The responsibilities of the rated officer are described in Part III. They are responsible for ensuring that the description provided is accurate, thorough, and up to date.
- A-rated officer’s core leader abilities, overall performance, and commitment to Army values are all evaluated in Part IV of the evaluation process.
- If an intermediate rater participates in the rating process, Part V of the CGP-OER is completed.
- A-rated officer’s evaluation potential is detailed in Part VI, which is written by a senior rater. This means that the CGP-OER cannot be submitted to the HQDA until the “Thru” date specified on Department of Defense DA Form 67-10-1 has passed.