DA Form 67-10-2 – Army Pubs DA 67-10-2 Fillable – Field Grade Plate (O4-O5; CW3-CW5) Officer Evaluation Report, is a document that is used to provide Department of Army Headquarters (HQDA) with information about rated officers’ competence, mental and physical condition, and potential for promotion. It is used to provide information about rated officers’ competence, mental and physical condition, and potential for promotion. Since the Army Department (DA) changed this form on March 1, 2019, all prior iterations have become outdated, according to the Department of the Army (DA). Fillable DA Form 67-10-1 that is up to date may be downloaded from the link provided below:
- It is used to evaluate the performance of officers rated major (MAJ) through lieutenant colonel (LTC), as well as chief warrant officer three (CW3) through chief warrant officer five (CW5) in the military (CW5).
In What Capacity Does The Department Of Agriculture DA Form 67-10-2 Function?
Officer performance assessment reporting was changed on April 1, 2014, when the United States Army implemented a new method to examine and grade officer performance according to rank. All Army officer levels were assigned to a universal rating form under this series, which became obsolete with the introduction of DA Form 67-10-2 and the whole DA Form 67-10 Series. If you are looking for a Form Processing Action Request, don’t mistake it with a Form Processing Action Request, which is the same thing. Using this form, you may request that a current Department of Defense (DoD) form be canceled or revised, or that a new DoD form be added to the DoD inventory.
It is the rating chain, which consists of the rater and the senior rater, who prepares the report; an intermediate rater may also participate in the review if it is deemed necessary. Among the steps in the procedure are supervisory oversight, a written self-evaluation and performance assessment, and a face-to-face talk. There will be a report submitted to the High-Level Defense Authority. Officer Assessment Report Support Form is often utilized throughout the evaluation process as a means of assisting in the creation of the main report (DA Form 67-10-1A).
Instructions For DA Form 67-10-2
- A Field Grade Plate Officer Evaluation Report is divided into two parts: Part I is used to providing administrative data about the rated officer, unit statistics, the number of months the officer has been rated, non-rated time codes, and the purpose for submitting the report.
- It is necessary to complete Part II of the report for the rated officer and other rating authorities to authenticate it. Part II of the report is submitted after the rating period after the report has been completed completely. There will be no transmission of the official assessment report to HQDA until the “THRU” date on the form has been achieved.
- The rated officer’s responsibilities are detailed in Part III. In Part IV, you will be evaluated on your overall performance, your professionalism, and your adherence to the Army’s fundamental leadership skills.
- Part V is only submitted if an intermediate rater is involved in the assessment process and is required to be completed.
- A senior rater evaluates the prospects of the rated officer in Part VI of the report.